A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram INR 4 - 24 LPA Experience : 2 - 10 YRS. Openings: 2
This position is for engineers who have strong interest in artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, machine learning and related technologies. Engineers will have a great opportunity to involve in company wide strategic platform development and AI application development projects.
● AI Engineer is responsible for understanding the business problems, identifying/applying right AI or cognitive computing technologies to solve problems and involving in formulation and execution of technologies recipes for commercial deployment.
● Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
● Identify and choose right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI recipes for development.
● Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
● Involve in development of AI Platform and AI enablement of the projects.
Design and build Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP infrastructure, models and applications to generate scalable and high-performance
● Prediction, Evaluation, Recommendation, anomaly detection, bots, sentiment insights and ontologies from structured/unstructured Big Data and domain rules
● Determine the best AI technique for a particular customer problem in any industry domain and apply, learn, and adapt.
● Create and validate models, deliver Proof of Technology projects using latest research and production quality components and build solutions in our various labs
● Actively participate in hackathons
● Create new intellectual property and submit for patents
● Represent Innovation Incubator in Technology conferences
Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum 3 years of development experience using one of JAVA, C, C++ or python languages.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in web application development.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in building of API driven interface development.
● Experience in developing cloud applications running on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix etc.
● Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, APIs, Machine Learning, Deep Learning Technologies.
● Semantic Web, Knowledge Engineering, Natural Language Processing.
● Experiences with RDBM databases, NoSQL Database, Graph Database.
● Experience in search platform such as Solr, Elastic Search
● Python, Scala, R, Java, RDF
● Non-linear and linear Regression Analysis, Linear algebra, optimization, Multi Criteria Group Decision Making, Neural Networks
● Use Tensor Flow/Theano, Stanford NLP, CNTK, Keras, MxNet, AWS AI, Universe OpenAI, Caffe2, DeepLearning4j, IBM Watson, Spacy,wit.ai, api.ai, grakn.ai, etc.
● Good knowledge of semantic graph/ontology and GraphDB, dimensionality reduction techniques (SVD, PCA), image processing
● Training and Validating Models
● SQL, No SQL, Hadoop HDFS, Spark, Apex
● Should be a self-starter, creative thinker, collaborator and a confident communicator with a passion for excellence
● Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
● Open source advocate
● Education: MS/M.Tech/B.Tech or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, Data Science or related field
● Understanding one of programming language.
● Experience in designing and implementing systems using emerging technology.
● Experience in agile software development or similar methodologies.
● Software prototyping.
● Ability to learn new and emerging technologies.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule.
● Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
artificial intelligence, aws, deep learning, java, machine learning
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7 - 10 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More