- You will need to work with and manage extremely smart and talented of set of computer-vision/AI engineers/ICs, and hence, you yourself need to have proven and strong deep learnng, AI, engineering/technical abilities, plus formidable inter-personal skills, in order to apply to this job.
- Infilect builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We are driven by the promise of the technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers worldover.
- We are looking for a young colleague with an entrepreneurial mindset (preferably with startup experience, about 3 to 5 years of experience in building scalable AI applications with a deep experience and intuition in deep learning, working with a team of 4 to 6 engineers) to help us manage our R&D platform.
OpenCV, Scikit learn, PyTorch, AI
- In this role, you will have to define a 1 to 2 agenda in terms of solving problems in computer vision using OpenCV/ML/DL, with emphasis on detection, classification, keypoints, photo stitching etc.
- This is not an R&D role but an AI engineering aka problem solving role.
- This implies that you will have to closely interact with the product and customer success team, deeply understand business and customer context, define and simply the AI problem, break it down into sub-problems, delegate the subproblems to different team members, solve each of the sub problems by getting data annotated/training/testing/evaluating the AI models, collaborate with the AI cloud team to deploy the models, and continuously monitor the performance of the models to maintain the accuracy levels.
- More than in love with AI/deep learning, you need be an avid problem solve and have passion for solving customer/business problems.
- You also need to have engineering skills of defining AI pipelines (how different models are invoked one after another, the API frameworks of the pipeline), documenting the AI pipelines, managing customer-facing code repositories and deployments, and maintaining a very high accuracy and high quality AI service available all the time.
- Managing AI engineering workflows of data annotation, model building, model deployement, engineering documentation,Management of 4 to 6 AI engineers
- Building scalable AI cloud architectures to process 10M photos in a single day as part of real-time and batch-processing
- Coordinating across different products, engineering tasks, and implementing the modules along with scalability, security, extensibility in mind.
- Strong programming skills to write algorithms and logic in tools such as OpenCV, Scikit learn, image processing, PyTorch
- Understanding agile development, CI/CD, sprints, code reviews