A Client of Analytics Vidhyamultiple INR 12 - 18 LPA Experience : 8 - 10 YRS. Openings: 1
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Experience in architecting Big Data solution at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation
- Strong understanding & experience of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Spark, Scala, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Zookeeper, Pig, Hadoop streaming, Sqoop
- Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance
- Ability to articulate pros & cons of TO-BE design/architecture decisions across a wide spectrum of factors
- Experience working in core development Big Data projects, Should be able to perform hands-on development activities particularly in Spark, HBase / Cassandra, Hive, Shell Scripts.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, tuning and building a large-scale data processing system
- Troubleshoot and develop on Hadoop technologies including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Spark, Scala Map Reduce and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Talend
- Must have strong knowledge on Hadoop security components like Kerberos, SSL, and Encryption using TDE etc.
- Ability to engage in senior-level technology discussions.
- The ideal candidate is pro-active, shows an ability to see the big picture and can prioritize the right work items in order to optimize the overall team output.
- Should have worked in agile environments and good to have exposure to Devops
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Hadoop Certified Developer/Architect will have added advantage
bigdata, hadoop, hdfs, hive, mapreduce, pig, Scala, spark
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More