A Client of Analytics VidhyaChennai, Hyderabad INR 5.00 - 9.00 LPA Experience : 4 - 6 YRS. Openings: 1
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Experience of at least 3 years in architecting Big Data solution at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation
• Strong understanding & experience of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Spark, Scala, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Zookeeper, Pig, Hadoop streaming, Sqoop
• Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance
• Ability to articulate pros & cons of “TO-BE” design/architecture decisions across a wide spectrum of factors
• Work closely with Operations team to size, scale and tune existing and new architecture.
• Experience working in core development Big Data projects, Should be able to perform hands-on development activities particularly in Spark, HBase / Cassandra, Hive, Shell Scripts.
• Responsible for designing, developing, testing, tuning and building a large-scale data processing system
• Troubleshoot and develop on Hadoop technologies including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Phoenix, Spark, Scala Map Reduce and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Talend
• Must have strong knowledge on Hadoop security components like Kerberos, SSL, and Encryption using TDE etc.
• Ability to engage in senior-level technology discussions.
• The ideal candidate is pro-active, shows an ability to see the big picture and can prioritize the right work items in order to optimize the overall team output.
• Should have worked in agile environments and good to have exposure to Devops
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Hadoop Certified Developer/Architect will have added advantage
bigdata, hadoop, hbase, hdfs, hive, mapreduce, nosql, Scala
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1.44 - 1.44 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0.10 - 0.15 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7.00 - 10.00 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More