A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 8 - 15 LPA Experience : 3 - 5 YRS. Openings: 3
- First and foremost, problem solving ability you will be dealing with a very ambiguous set of problems
- Very action oriented (we will have a bunch of things that keep coming up- taking them to closure is a critical skill)
- Strong project management skills and communication / influencing skills.
- Tech orientation is a must, past background in tech is not mandatory but preferred.
- Define business problems and define key metrics and indicators for measurement
- Conduct analysis for assigned business problem by collecting data from all internal and external sources and perform analysis to get answers to business questions.
- Conduct Market research for an assigned topic to dig out relevant data and analytics
- Deeper analysis of consumer behaviors & trends, by reviewing the internal & external data
Must have :
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Education : IIT/IIM Fresher
analytics, business analysis, data management, problem solving, python, r, sas, sql, statistics
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More