A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad INR 6 - 10 LPA Experience : 3 - 4 YRS. Openings: 1
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations with 2.5+ yrs experience with real data
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), software development technologies (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .Net)
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (e.g. Bayesian Analysis, Reduced Dimensional Data Representations, and Multi-scale Feature Identification).
- Expert at data visualization and presentation.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets
- Design, develop and implement R&D and pre-product prototype solutions and implementations using off the shelf tools (e.g. R, SAS,SPSS), and software (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, .NET)
- Create algorithms to extract information from large data sets.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
- Develop metrics and prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering from top institute/college - IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani etc. Or MS / MSc in Statistics
c++, data visualization, java, problem solving, python, r, sas, spss
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More