Zeno HealthMumbai INR 7 - 12 LPA Experience : 1 - 5 YRS. Openings: 2
Zeno Health (formerly Generico) is dedicated to changing the way India buys medicines. We are building
India’s largest chain of generic medicine retail stores with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to
millions. We believe that generic medicines are the key to changing the way the medical landscape in
India works by providing more choice to consumers at costs that are up to 80% lower than those of
Founded by IIT Bombay alumni, Zeno Health is already funded by a leading VC firm and has grown to 90
stores with a target to reach 160 stores - Mumbai, Pune, Surat - by March 2022.
We are looking to add a data analysis and reporting expert to join our growing team. You will be primarily
responsible for developing products using tools such as Python & Tableau. This includes consultation with
leadership, stakeholders, and other end users to provide insights and create actionable, intuitive dashboards.
Python, Tableau, SQL, ETL, Data Manipulation
As a Data Analyst
• your work will change healthcare delivery in India impacting millions of patients in India.
• you will be working on stimulating industry-first solutions with diverse team members.
• Python: Experience in data manipulation/analysis using Pandas/Numpy/other libraries.
• Tableau: 3+ years of professional experience in building dynamic and responsive dashboards.
• SQL: Strong skills in writing complicated yet efficient SQL queries.
• Data manipulation: Proven experience in handling large volumes of data including data extraction, and
• Familiarity working with any RDBMS or preferably MySQL, Redshift.
• Good at MS Excel.
• Provide in depth analysis, discovery, investigation and visualization of data to build reporting solutions
which support various company initiatives.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of data and –
• Create queries and improve existing queries
• Manage data transformation to enable short and long-term analytics and reporting
• Manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data.
• Partner with various stakeholders – Operations, Stores, Marketing – within company to improve
• Managing ambiguity and reacting quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More