A Client of Analytics Vidhyamultiple INR 25 - 30 LPA Experience : 10 YRS. Openings: 2
• Bachelors/ Masters/ PhD degree in Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Machine Learning, Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or related technical degree
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related position, as a Technology Architect providing technical leadership in handling for various types of business problems
• Able to design technical architectures, platforms selection, develop & test solutions to address the client problems & requirement
• Experience in designing & developing data processing solutions & custom ETL pipeline for varied data formats
• Knowledge on scalable processing frameworks, RDBMS & NoSQL platforms
• Firm understanding of one/two Programming/ scripting languages like Python, Java, Perl, or Scala
• Strong individual planning and project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
• Track record of delivering strong business results
Skillset (Not mandatory)
• Willingness to prove programming competency (SQL, R, Python or other languages) with a hands on programming competency exam is a must
• Experience in Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Spark, and Hbase)
• Experience in Kafka, Storm and Spark streaming
• Deep understanding of Database architectures
• Ability to build and maintain modern cloud architecture, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
We are leading Data Analytics and Big Data firm that works closely with its clients, helping
them uncover actionable, result-oriented Insights from their data. We are trusted partners to Fortune 500
companies across verticals and geographies.
We have won numerous awards recognizing its growth and expertise. Most recently, we were named
"Market Leaders" in the Marketing Analytics space by independent research firm SourcingLine (USA). We are
also on the exclusive list of Advanced Consulting Partners to Amazon Web Services (AWS), validating our
expertise and experience in Big Data Analytics.
Our headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey and has offices in four countries.
aws, cloud, etl, hadoop, hive, java, nosql, pig, python, r, RDBMS, spark, sql, storm
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7 - 10 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More