- Kyso is a central knowledge hub for sharing and collaborating on technical reports posted by the company's data scientists, engineers & analysts, so everyone can read and learn from the generated insights.
- Kyso is compatible with the standard data science tools - specifically, we render Jupyter notebooks elegantly so that these reports are easier to discover and understand, even for non-technical audiences, making these insights from data more widely available across organizations so that companies can scale their data-driven decision-making.
- On the technical side, we integrate with Github so that data teams can deploy notebooks to Kyso automatically when they commit to Github so that they retain version control.
- We are in the process of building out our library of templates - these are ready-made boilerplates for various data science tasks that are designed to allow new teams to get their reports deployed as quickly as possible. An example of such templates can be found below:
- Ultimately, these templates will help us reach our target audience by delivering valuable information about how Kyso can help companies begin to apply knowledge gained from data towards greater business value, by showcasing the endless use-cases teams can avail of.
- Note on salary: We will pay $200 per template produced - $100 upfront and the other $100 once our team has edited and approved the content. Note that there are no limits on the number of templates that you can write.
- As such, Kyso is looking for Content Creators to write various pieces of technical content for this template library to drive brand awareness and leads.
- Proven experience as a Content Creator - note that you do not need a specific degree in a related field - we only require some proof of writing capability on any given topic.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience with coding and data-science in python.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Familiarity with SEO.
Python, Technical Writing
- Researching and suggesting relevant & helpful content (note that we will have our own publicly available list of items not yet assigned, from which you can choose).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our defined workflow.
- Collaborate with our team to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.