A Client of Analytics VidhyaChennai, Kolkata INR 8.00 - 13.00 LPA Experience : 5 - 8 YRS. Openings: 3
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product & Tech teams Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Extending company's data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Back-testing of new models and working with engineering teams to get systems to production.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficiency in Python, R, Spark or related tools used for data handling to modeling to implementing.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Weka, NumPy etc. Excellence in at least one of these is
- Experience in Credit modeling domain is very desirable.
- Great communication skills Experience with data visualization tools, such as GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB,
Cassandra, HBase is a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills. Aid in effectively integrating techniques and solutions developed with the base application. Python/Java skills are desirable.
- Data-oriented personality, ability to work with high-level objectives and formalizing approaches and solutions.
data visualization, forecasting, hive, K-NN, machine learning, nosql, pig, python, regression, statistical modeling, svm
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1.44 - 1.44 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0.10 - 0.15 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7.00 - 10.00 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More