Achala IT SolutionsHyderabad INR 9 - 15 LPA Experience : 3 - 6 YRS. Openings: 3
Achala IT Solutions was founded in 2009 currently with more than 300 employees across the globe. Achala is a fast growing technology driven company providing various services in the filed of IT. It has been providing high quality services to various customers across the globe. Our main office is located in Hyderabad. We also have our branches in Munch, Germany and US. Currently we are providing IT Services to Sulzer GMBH, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi (Leading Automobile Manufactures in the world) based in Munich, Germany & Spain. The team at Achala is talented and has great experience in working with Global customers and in providing quality software and services in the field of Information Technology.
About the Team and Role:
Achala data science group is a young manufacturing research and development team. Our focus is on growing the Achala business by providing Industry 4.0 knowledge and data-driven solutions using state-of-art AI/ML and deep learning algorithms. The primary engagement is building production scale data-science modules. Our team is looking for strong and enthusiastic data scientist with domain knowledge of Industry 4.0 process to join us. The responsibility of the Data Scientist may also be including implementation and deployment of production scale time series models. The individual should be capable of carrying research and development work using active research areas in time series forecasting (Bayesian Forecasting, Deep learning Methods). The person will be responsible for building technical and business reports on daily/weekly basis. Team is backed by strong business leaders in supply chain research & development, thus a foundational mentorship will be provided. Based on past experience the individual may also be engaging in business meetings and coordinate cross-functional technical discussions.
Tryouts are open at Achala! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the #Awesome experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now
What You’ll Need:
1. Masters (or) PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, or other quantitative discipline strongly preferred,
2. Experience in research and development. Conference papers at reputed AI/ML platforms (ICML, NIPS, AAAI) will be a big plus,
3. Experience in Time series modeling (classical methods like ARIMA, STL Forecast). Understanding and implementing active research in Time series forecasting (Bayesian Forecasting, Hierarchical Forecasting),
4. Hands on experience in implementing Deep learning models with textual data/ time series data (CNN, LSTM’s) will be a great plus,
5. Expertise in SCALA (or) functional programming paradigm/ Python / R,
6. Experience in big data technologies like Spark, Hive, Hadoop,
7. Experience in understanding business needs and translating to a data-science problem,
8. Knowledge of the Industry 4.0 process – inventory optimization, smart factory, times optimization, quality control, and industrial automation,
9. Great communication skills, organized, able to multitask and be a team player, and
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics.
Python, Regression, Data Structure
What You’ll Do:
• Create data-science and machine learning products in supply-chain and inventory space,
• Build & deploy production scale models on large-scale datasets using machine learning (or) deep learning technologies for Industry 4.0 research,
• Work with cross-functional teams to implement and deploy data science products,
• Leverage large scale data processing such as Spark, Hive into the data-science products,
• Provide analysis using mathematical modeling tools to improve business processes and decisions,
• Define creative solutions to business problems using advanced mathematical algorithms,
• Communicate with senior management and cross-functional teams, and
• Facilitate deep technical discussions with end-users and partners.
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More