TelstraBangalore INR 35 - 55 LPA Experience : 7 - 10 YRS. Openings: 1
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries, including in India where we’ve launched our new Innovation and Capability Centre (ICC) in Bangalore. We’re combining innovation, automation and technology to solve the world’s biggest technological challenges in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more. Our Innovation team in Global Business Services had been set-up to leverage innovative techniques and technologies to drive use-cases that enhance experience for our customers and employees and/or deliver financial benefits to our shareholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Automation Lead, you will be the technical subject matter expert in Machine learning and Artificial intelligence who could help shape the AI/ML program of works and support deliver tangible results.
• At least 7+ years of experience in IT industry
• 5+ years of relevant working experience in years in Machine learning/Artificial intelligence technologies (preferably Predictive Analytics, NLP, Computer Vision)
• A graduate degree in any technology area or another quantitative field
• Strong understanding of managing data science models
• Demonstrated ability of delivering programs/projects in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence domains
• Experience of cloud computing and models deployment in cloud environment
• High EQ for stakeholder engagement and indirect influencing for decision making
• A creative and iterative way of thinking Desirable skills:
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Experience of data engineering in complex data landscapes is an advantage
• Knack for continuous improvement and driving for simplicity
• Agile methodologies
Why choose Telstra?
Here, you can expect to be working at the forefront of our telecommunications technology landscape, on projects key to our success, delivering innovative solutions on a scale you won’t find elsewhere. If this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you, we'd encourage you to apply!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate. To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.
NLP, computer vision, predictive analytics, deep learning
Development & Delivery of AI/ML capabilities
• Design AI/ML component of solutions that drive outcomes in line with Functional/Enterprise strategy
• Lead development of capabilities for efficient and scalable delivery of AI/ML use-cases
• Drive, and/ or guide data scientists on, development and deployment of models
• Co-ordinate with delivery teams to ensure delivery of planned AI/ML initiatives
• Problem-solve data related challenges with relevant stakeholders, such as Data Engineering teams
• Ensure that IP is retained within Telstra in engagements involving vendor partners
Problem-solving & AI/ML Thought leadership
• Partner with senior stakeholders across the organisation to understand their business problems, share insights and help to create opportunities leveraging AI/ML for their business
• Engage with Innovation Executive and Innovation Principal to identify the right AI/ML capabilities to be developed in the function
• Be the go-to person for technical aspects of AI/ML solutions • Continual scanning of the market for technology developments and translating those into realisable capabilities for the business
Scaling-up & Evangelising AI/ML
• Recognised as an expert within AI/ML, guides and coaches' others to assist in building capability across the team and increase scalability
• Drive thought-leadership in AI/ML across Telstra and engage with the Innovation community to cross-pollinate ideas, re-leverage capabilities and drive scalability of solutions
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More