A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram INR 8 - 30 LPA Experience : 4 YRS. Openings: 3
● Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning
● Data mining using state-of- the-art methods
● Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
● Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for
building analytic systems
● Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
● Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
● Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its
● Become a domain and product expert
Skills and Qualifications
● Masters or Phd preferred with Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on
● Excellent understanding of domains like US Real Estate, US Automotive, US
healthcare, India Insurance Domain
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-
NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab,
● Great communication skills
● Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
● Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression,
● Good scripting and programming skills in R, Python, Spark etc.
● Data-oriented personality
● Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network
● Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business
Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
● Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree
learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
● Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties
of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
● A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
boosting, d3.js, deep learning, ggplot2, hbase
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7 - 10 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More