MomspressoGurgaon INR 40 - 50 LPA Experience : 6 - 10 YRS. Openings: 2
Momspresso is India's largest platform for Mothers with 30 million of them visiting the site every month. Our purpose is to ‘inspire the woman in every mother, everyday’. We do that by enabling 20,000 mommy bloggers to express themselves in 10 different Indian languages, in the form of text and video. We currently have a little over 200,000 pieces of content and between 500-700 pieces of new content added every day. We also enable mothers to earn by participating in brand campaigns through India's first micro-infuencer'her' platform called MyMoney. Our revenue model is based on the fundamental premise that ‘no one understands Indian moms the way we do’. We work with more than 120 brands including leading brands such as Unilever, P&G, J&J and Reckitt Benckiser. Our mission, over the next 5 years, is to have 100mn Mothers use the platform and generate Rs 750 crs of annual revenue. This is a hugely exciting and challenging task and calls for passion, determination and just plain hard work to ‘make it happen’. The Head of Data Science is an exciting opportunity as the candidate will play a leadership role at Momspresso and will be tasked with building the data science capabilities from scratch. Interesting use cases include user profiling and segmentation, personalization of content and recommendations across 10 languages and different content formats, propensity to create model for creators, remuneration model for micro-influencers, using NLP to gain insights from content being created etc.
Other than possessing the necessary skills for the role, we’d love to meet you if you've done any of the following:
• Taken a real ‘risk’ beyond playing cards at Diwali. •
Followed a passion … even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
• Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
• Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
• Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
• Played a sport, other than in office
1. Master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
2. 6-10 years of working experience in a data science position, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist. The candidate for this position will have to be highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in R, SQL, Python, etc.
3. Highly skilled in statistical and modelling packages such as R, Matlab, visualization and other advanced analysis tools. Experience with SQL server reporting services, analysis services, Tableau, Google Data Studio or any other data visualization tools.
4. Expertise with probability and statistics, inclusive of machine learning, experimental design, and optimization. Experience of working with Hadoop will be an advantage.
5. Hands on work in content recommendation and personalization of user experience in a B2C consumer company would be critical for this role. Any work done on customer segmentation for better targeting would be essential.
6. Any experience working with NLP and in Indian regional languages would be a definite advantage.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure that all stakeholders have a common understanding, in terms of defining problems and identifying insights and solutions.
R, Python, Machine learning, Statistics
1. Define how the business can create additional value through the utilization of its data assets and analytics.
2. Manage the data science teams and ensure alignment with product and business strategy.
3. Evangelize a data culture across the organization by demonstrating use cases of advanced analytics.
4. Manage external data and analytics partners and play a leading role in the development of a quarterly/annual roadmap for the launch of data sciences capabilities.
5. Recruit a data science team in sync with the requirement of the organization
6. Continuously improve models and algorithms that will ultimately improve the user experience.
7. Constantly run A/B tests in order to evaluate changes in the business’s product/services. It is also the responsibility of the Head of Data Science to track the business’s performance against data analysis model and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights to relevant departments for overall business performance improvement.
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7 - 10 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More