A Client of Analytics VidhyaChennai, Hyderabad INR 18.00 - 22.00 LPA Experience : 10 - 12 YRS. Openings: 3
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- You have 7+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques and 3+ years managing a team of data scientists
- You have proven work examples of turning significant amounts of data into informative/insightful actions through various statistical techniques that turn into explosive business results
- You have an expert command of statistical analysis, algorithm development, and state-of-the-art tools and methodologies for data science
- You have an expert command of SQL and R or Python as applied to data science with experience with RedShift, Hadoop or other big data platforms
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with founders, developers and big corporate partners
- You don't shy away from a challenge, are curious and looking to make a big impact
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty
- You know how to spot an issue (technical or interpersonal) and can tactfully and effectively resolve it before pressure starts to build
What You can expect:
- An amazing company culture that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun and teamwork.
- The chance to work for a - data- company building - data- products.
- Working with "A Players" across the organization.
- Huge opportunity to build something from the ground up for an industry who is begging for a solution.
- Competitive salary, fully paid health benefits, paid vacation, and equity in the business you help create!
classification, clustering, hadoop, linear regression, machine learning, predictive modeling, python, r, sql, statistical modeling
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1.44 - 1.44 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0.10 - 0.15 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7.00 - 10.00 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More