A Client of Analytics VidhyaDelhi, Gurugram INR 12 - 16 LPA Experience : 4 - 7 YRS. Openings: 2
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business problems and design advanced statistical and analytical solutions independently
- Should be able to decide on the best machine learning/modeling/analysis techniques and provide actionable insights/ model algorithms to the business
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning and advanced modeling techniques like Neural Networks, Deep learning, Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, Logistic, Regression etc
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, Big Data platforms like GreenPlum, Hadoop & Spark etc.
- Experience with Hadoop, relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like Theano, Torch, Caffe and TensorFlow is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with an organization known for its cutting edge/ best-in-class applicability of advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research)
deep learning, K-NN, machine learning, neural network, python, r, random forest, sas, sql, statistical modeling, tensor flow
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7 - 10 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More