A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 10 - 16 LPA Experience : 5 - 10 YRS. Openings: 3
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Create high value solutions using techniques like data mining, predictive modelling, etc. based on either structured or unstructured or both types of data to address client's business challenges
- Identify business challenges, translate it into analytical framework and propose a structured solution in line with the business objectives by using data driven analytics
- Write white papers / generate new ideas on hot topics and current analytical issues
- Suggest appropriate technique / methodology, data requirements, effort estimation, etc. for the business challenges
- Technically mentor the execution of PoCs, pilot and delivery projects
- Highly self-motivated and professional. Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver high-quality materials. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be driven to continuously innovate with newer statistical techniques and demonstrate the same.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of business
- In-depth understanding of econometric and statistical analytical techniques such as regression analysis, statistical inferences, random forest, neural network models, multivariate analysis, time series forecasting, clustering, classification etc. are required.
- Must have extensively worked on various packages of R/Studio/Shiny, modules of SAS like SAS Base/Macro/Stat or Python/ Shell Scripts, etc.
- Master- s/Ph.D degree in quantitative fields such as Mathematics/ Econometrics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/Engineering or related fields from premier institutes
- 7+ years of experience as a statistical analyst or in a similar role utilizing predictive analytics or data mining techniques for solving business problems
- Previous experience in text mining or statistical modelling is must
- Knowledge in Tableau, QlikView, etc. BI tools is a plus
- Must have experience in designing, developing, and providing solutions for multiple domains or industry verticals
- Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment
- Experience working with large datasets is an advantage
- Experience working with Artificial Neural Network Models is an advantage
classification, forecasting, multivariate analysis, neural network, qlikview, random forest, regression, statistical modeling, tableau, time series
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More