A Client of Analytics VidhyaDelhi, Gurugram INR 5.00 - 10.00 LPA Experience : 3 - 7 YRS. Openings: 2
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Very strong SAS, SQL, data modelling and transformation skills - with ability to manipulate large data sets, automate processes and debug code with minimal steer.
-Strong passion for data exploration, manipulation, data quality and bench marking utilizing SAS or any other analytical tools
-Become data and process experts across different clusters feeding information into the DBM models.
-Excellent knowledge of data warehouse and MI environments
- Knowledge discovery and presenting findings for range of stakeholders. This involves importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and bench marking or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes
- End-to-end project planning and delivery. Ability to work dynamically on multiple projects independently and strong stakeholder management while putting customers in the heart of everything we do
- Validate, track, and monitor delivered projects.
- Upkeep of BAU processes by ensuring regular review of DBM data preparation processes to identify areas of improvement, focusing on accuracy, robustness and controls
- Produce robust documentation to ensure reliability of results
Essential Skills :
- A high level of analytical work experience in financial services strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, Rational Databases (Oracle, Teradata etc.), UNIX, Tivoli and other analytic toolsets.
- Experience in consumer credit risk and/or finance analytics across customer lifecycle
- Knowledge of financial services portfolios. Awareness of the economy, market and customer trends affecting the business.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques and their value in business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in working on Hadoop platform and tools such as Impala, Hive, Spark, Pig, etc. is a bonus
- knowledge of Collections and Recoveries in customer life cycle
- Experience with other analytical tools such as R, WPS and SPSS
Knowledge of SAP Business Objects is desirable but not essential
- Familiar modelling (PD, LGD and EaD) and Regulatory reporting
- University degree in quantitative discipline is an advantage (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics and Engineering)
credit risk, data modeling, hadoop, pig, r, sap, sas, spark, spss, sql
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1.44 - 1.44 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0.10 - 0.15 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7.00 - 10.00 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More