A Client of Analytics VidhyaDelhi, Gurugram INR 7 - 12 LPA Experience : 4 - 6 YRS. Openings: 3
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Work experience in Analytics preferably either in retail or marketing
- Strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Education Qualification :
- Master in Statistics/Economics from reputed institutes or a B.Tech from IITs/NITs.
- Good academic performance throughout is a must.
excel, r, sas
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More