A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram, Pune INR 7 - 11 LPA Experience : 5 - 6 YRS. Openings: 3
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Experience in analyzing massive and complex structured and unstructured data set.
- Ability to extract, and clean data, visualize it, communicate it and utilize it.
- Practical experience with building Analytical/statistical/mathematical algorithms such as predictive modeling, Optimization, Simulation, Segmentation analysis, multiple regression and Market Mix Modeling.
- Strong ability and experience in crisp and powerful data visualizations methods and tools.
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Exposure in few of R/SAS/MATLAB/Octave/Mahout/Excel/ with proficiency in one. Proficiency in R a big plus.
- Knowledge of Hadoop (and other big data technologies), SQL and Java/C/C++ is desirable.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written) to clarify data requests, escalate data issues, and writing analyses
- Knowledge on Business Intelligence Tools like Business Warehouse, SQL etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik View etc.,
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, often working under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal traits including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative and decision making
- Adapts to a changing environment and approaches challenges with creativity, resourcefulness in problem solving.
- Sense of urgency, works well under pressure
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Keen attention to detail and data accuracy while publishing the standard reports
c++, data visualization, matlab, r, regression
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More