- If you are eager to use your creativity and results-oriented critical thinking to meet complex challenges and develop new strategies for acquiring, analyzing, modeling and storing data, apply for our data architect opening. We are looking for a enthused individual to glide us into the future and utilize the latest technology and information management methodologies to meet our requirements for effective logical data modeling, metadata management and data science domains.
- You will be working with experts in a variety of fields, including clinical & regulatory specialists, data scientists, product management and R&D, as well as department heads and senior executives to integrate new technologies and refine system performance.
- The Data Architect will be responsible for understanding business entities and their relationships and representation in the Healthcare Platforms, Products, Services, and Tools. He/she will be a thought leader in strategy and execution. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teams and related business functions.
- This is a critical, highly visible, and strategic leadership role within the cluster that has the potential to drive significant business impact. The scope of this role will include working with engineering, product management, and operations teams in defining the data models, schemas, and business entity relationships across all the data stores and processing systems in collaboration with execution and strategic partners.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Around 15 years+ of combined experience in Relational Database, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Analytics, Application Programming and Cloud development
- Prior work experience of having served in the capacity of being a Data Architect for 5+ years.
- Experienced in knowledge-driven data processing techniques like data curation, representation, standardization, normalization and any other type of processing that prepares the data for integration, persistence, analysis, exchange/share and so forth.
- Hands on experience in AWS technologies like AWS S3, RedShift, Glue, Lambda, EMR & Athena
- Experience in defining Security as well as Cost Optimization in AWS
- Demonstrable experience in Big Data (MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Cassandra etc.)
- Experience in architecting and implementing Data Warehouse solutions
- Expert in designing and implementing Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT
- Expert in relational database development
- Expert in implementing highly available & performance-oriented systems
- Experience in Visualization tools (Qlikview, Tableau etc.)
- Strong programming skills (Java, Python)
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in CI/CD systems
- Proven track record of building and delivering enterprise-class products.
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels.
Big Data, Hadoop, Data Architecture, Cloud development
- Collaborate with cross-functional folks, including system architects, software developers, design analysts, data engineers/scientists/analysts and information modeling experts to determine requirements and capabilities, and arrive at development and implementation timelines
- Develop architectural strategies for data modeling, design and implementation to meet stated requirements for metadata management, data warehouses and Extract Transform Load (ETL) environments
- Create and test physical data models for a variety of business data, applications, database structures and metadata tables to address performance and efficiency
- Review existing data architectures to determine overall effectiveness and adherence with objectives, develop plans and strategies to improve
- Investigate new technologies, data modeling methods and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated onto data architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones
- Responsible for driving harmonization and modular design of information, being processed within assets (i.e., product, system, software, service, platform, solution), in all parts of their business organization, compliant with the information-related parts of the HealthSuite Reference Architecture (HSRA), while leveraging (where appropriate) Philips common information models (per the HSRA Manifesto) and common information processing technology choices.
- Architect, develop, operate and drive scalable and resilient data platform to address the business requirements.
- Drive industry best practices around data and metadata management, data quality, data governance, and data privacy.
- Help drive technology and business transformation through the creation of the Healthcare Data Cloud and analytics portfolio that will help Change establish a leadership position in healthcare data & analytics in the industry.
- Work with engineering teams to build scalable data stores with business-centric data management.
- Be a thought leader and partner in the development and execution of the Enterprise Technology Strategy.
- Partner with Product Management and Business leaders to drive Agile delivery of both existing and new offerings
- Assist with the Leadership and Collaboration with Engineering Organizations within Change to manage and optimize the portfolio.
- Create roadmap, design and implement solutions to migrate legacy systems to next gen solutions
- Ensure that the applications are complying with internal as well as external compliance
- Implement effective monitoring solutions to monitor the Availability and Performance of the Applications
- Be the technical mentor for junior employees