- Managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d like to meet you.
- Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data. You should know enough about the product to dive in when needed, but not shrink from the responsibility of leading the team to achieve their objectives.
- Proven experience implementing and deploying advanced AI solutions using Python at scale.
- Apply machine learning algorithms, statistical data analysis, text clustering, summarization, extracting insights from multiple data points.
- Excellent understanding of Analytics concepts and methodologies including machine learning (unsupervised and supervised).
- Hand on in handling large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- The measure, interpret and derive learning from results of the analysis that will lead to improvements in document processing.
- Python, NLP, NLG, NLU, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Word Embeddings, Sentence Embedding, Document Embedding
- CNN, RNN (LSTM & GRU) and Transformers
- Pretrained Embeddings (word2vec/GloVe/BERT/Elmo/GPT2/XLNet/RoBERTa/XLM)
- Unsupervised, Semi-Supervised & Supervised Deep Learning
- Graph Neural Networks
- GPU Computing
- Good knowledge of statistics/bayesian stats/probability/Linear Algebra/Vector Calculus
- Frameworks: Keras/Tensorflow/PyTorch
- Model Deployment and Interpretability
- Reinforcement Learning
- Optimization techniques and Game Theory
- You have a Master’s degree or PhD (or equivalent experience) in a field relevant to natural language processing, such as Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, or Machine Learning.
- You have a background in natural language processing, as demonstrated by practical experience
building products or research in the field.
- You have 4+ years of engineering, data science, machine learning or modeling experience
- You stay current on trends in NLP, with a focus on information extraction, textual inference, question- answering, and multi-document
- You have a demonstrated track record of working with high-performing data science
- You are known for helping your colleagues succeed, whether they be your peers, your direct reports, or
- You’re obsessed with doing the right thing, especially when it comes to building AI systems and safeguarding customer
- You love designing experiments, and you revel in answering questions with
- You are an excellent communicator and are known for your analytical
NLP, Pytorch, Tensor flow, Deep Learning
The role requires deep knowledge in designing, developing, testing and deploying analytics solutions including the following:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP), Neural Networks, Text Clustering, Abstractive and Extractive Summaries, Topic Modelling, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Deep learning, Machine learning, cognitive science, and
- Proven experience implementing and deploying advanced AI solutions using
- Apply machine learning algorithms, statistical data analysis, text clustering,
- summarization, extracting insights from multiple data
- Excellent understanding of Analytics concepts and methodologies including machine
- learning (unsupervised and supervised).
- Hand on in handling large amounts of structured and unstructured
- You will design, develop, and evaluate production-quality models using the latest in machine learning and natural language processing techniques.
- You will work with engineering and product management teams to integrate models and algorithms into production
- You will investigate new technologies and prototype novel
- You will identify sources of error and identify new ways to address them.