A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 10.00 - 18.50 LPA Experience : 7 YRS. Openings: 1
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Help improve existing data analyses by always researching cutting edgestatistical modeling and data visualization techniques.
• Help deliver customized analyses leveraging internal and external,structured and unstructured datasets. Utilize advanced modeling techniques toparse out adverse experience drivers. Manipulate large data sets, using cuttingedge machine learning or statistical modeling techniques and synthesizinginsights.
• Help develop an analytics platform to house and analyze big data
• Help with the process of curating, cleaning and integrating data toenable scalability of analyses. Leverage several internal databases as well asexternal data sources.
• Collaborate with other analytical teams to leverage tools andtechniques developed across AIG.
• Always strive to automate analyses where possible.
• Help with advancing Data Visualization capabilities
• Help train new staff in a growing team. Help manage additional COEresources as needed.
The ideal candidate needs to be familiar with the following techniquesand tools, with an expert-level experience in some:
• Expertise in one or more modeling/machine learning platforms as such asR, SAS, and Python
• Expertise in Natural Language Processing techniques
• Experience with additional programming languages such as C++, Java,Matlab, Octave a plus
• Classification methods (e.g., Neural Net, Logistic Regression, DecisionTrees, KNN, SVM, Random Forest)
• Regression methods (e.g., Linear, Nonlinear, Boosted Regression Trees )Clustering methods (e.g., K-means, Fuzzy C-means, Hierarchical Clustering,Mixture Modelling)
• Time-series Modelling/Forecasting (e.g., AR, ARMA, GARCH, ExponentialSmoothing)
• Statistical Analysis (e.g., Hypothesis Testing, Experiment Design,Hierarchical Modeling, Bayesian Inference)
• Familiarity with common computing environment (e.g. Linux, ShellScripting) Knowledge about Big Data related techniques (e.g., Map-Reduce,Hadoop, Hive, NoSQL)
• Advanced skills in SQL
Additional Position Requirements:
• Master's Degree in a technical field with 7+ years of experience.
• Advanced data visualization skills
• Strong and effective communication (both written and verbal) withcolleagues and business leaders
• Proven project management skills – ability to manage and coordinatelarge and complex projects across the organization.
•Actuarial background a plus
bigdata, c++, classification, data visualization, decision trees, forecasting, hadoop, hive, java, linear regression, logistic regression, machine learning, mapreduce, matlab, nlp, nosql, python, qlikview, r, random forest, regression, sas, sql, statistic
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1.44 - 1.44 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0.10 - 0.15 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3.00 - 10.00 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaAhmedabad INR 7.00 - 10.00 LPA
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions exciteSee More