A Client of Analytics VidhyaMumbai INR 30 - 35 LPA Experience : 10 YRS. Openings: 2
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a top tier engineering program.
• 10+ years software development management and operations management experience with a track record of delivering large-scale software products in SaaS environment.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to hire and retain strong teams. Ability to draw a long term vision for the group while maintaining a complete grasp of the day to day details.
• Experience managing teams to design, build, and operate large web systems. Familiarity with networking, monitoring, and deployment systems is a must.
• Utilization of technology for data gathering
• Data transformation and statistical modeling using the resulting data within both traditional data-warehousing, business intelligence and statistical environments
• Big data environments using Hive, Pig, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Splunk and Spark
• Experience managing teams using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
• Must have experience in building analytics for structured and unstructured data and managing large data ingestion using technologies like Kafka and Flume
• Must have hands on experience in implementing solutions using SPARK, PIG, Apache Storm
• Must have a good understanding of Cloud Development and Cloud APIs. Experience on commercial cloud platforms such as Amazon EC2, Rackspace a plus
• Working knowledge of the differences between batch and real-time steaming processing
• Working knowledge of Web Services, XML, REST, and JSON
• Proven track record of execution in a fast paced environment
bigdata, cloud, hive, java, java script, pig, python, spark, sqoop
Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 1 - 2 LPA
What is the hiring process? Because, we got more than 1000 application, a simple process would not work anymore. So, there is a new format of selection: The first round will be technical skill assessment – and what could be more appropriate than our DataHack platform. This round would includSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaGurugram INR 0 - 1 LPA
The intern will be expected to work on the following Building a data pipe line of extracting data from multiple sources, and organize the data into a relational data warehouse. Build fact tables with measures and dimensions from granular data. Build Vizualizations on Tableau. SenSee More
A Client of Analytics VidhyaBengaluru INR 3 - 10 LPA
Job Responsibilities:•Design & build machine learning algorithms to solve business problems using different techniques like clustering, recommendation, classification.•Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale.•Build models to solve business problems such asSee More